This is my 600 VA transformer for secure works with 230V AC.
The aluminum case has 38 cm x 27 cm (15 x 11 inch).
The toroidal transformer is clearly visible.
- Very less magnetic leakage flux
- No air gap -> No magnetic resistance -> Small “no load current”
- Looks good
- More difficult coil wrapping
- The coil has no shielding.
- Primary and secondary coil are maybe not in separated winding chambers.
- The capacity is not known.
The black cable on the left is the 230V input.
The circuit breaker is for turning on/off and it has a built-in fuse for max. 10 A.
I use two junction boxes. As a result, a contact is impossible.
The right box has a 3 A fuse inside.
Two output sockets.