Who doesn’t want a 150 x 85 cm wide periodic table?
I wanted to have one, so I will leave some DIY instructions:
- You need to think about a design of the hole thing.
- Then, you will require 118 square pieces. (Maybe plywood)
- On the first try, I painted with a brush, but that would be too much work.
- Here I used a white Edding.
- I used a anti-slip foil for a carpet as background.
- At last, some hot glue and the beauty is done.
I wrote the characteristics which I need the most on a paper and made my design with them:
|Atomic number | Symbol|
|Name (In German)|
|melting point | boiling point|
How big it actually is.